2017 Year of a giant cock!

I know the title of this entry is pretty dodge and lol worthy, but yeah while some are looking for hope and promises for 2017 to be better than 2016 for me this year is literary something I'm not looking  forward to since day one as it will be like a minefield in all ways possible and baby steps towards hopefully having a more tolerable 2018 I know I know the year has just begun and I'm already jumping ahead of myself,but seriously I've already plan of action set till August or so and I already want sleep and rest for myself yet day job is back starting tomorrow.

So whats happening or not happening this year:

* Last year was final year of Eirtakon so sadly it will not happen this year which is such a shame as I put 9 years into helping out at Eirtakon and my con family are missed dearly! Oh the fun we had!

*New job needs to happen as my main priority for this year if I want everything on the list to happen, as my boss is relocating and doesn't care about how inconvenient it will be for everyone and we all are sitting ducks right now not sure about what or when will happen. Plus I honestly had a rather stressful last 2 months in work to the point my mental state and enthusiasm have gone out the window (waking up late and lots of coffee and calm pills were con sumed), but workload is getting unreal even for two people and my boss is ok to just burn me down at doing everything for a thank you and a shitty wage. So I truly do need to find a way OUT!

*Experience Japan not sure whats happening with it as its too early to plan for, but if asked I will gladly help them out this year with their festival again if not I will definitely attend it.

*Q-Con is definitely happening! I think this will be the highlight of the conventions this year for me as I will need to save more and spend less this year.

*Switzerland is happening I finally get to go to Switzerland and visit my wonderful Sophie this year!!

*Building of a rather complex steamunk outfit for 2018 as the plan is to go to Asylum steampunk festival in 2018 if all goes as planned or Whitby Gothic Weekend!
*Overall I do also plan to try and visit friends all over Ireland more often too as seriously I'm bloody wowful with keeping in touch and actually visiting people whom I have not seeing in years. Seriously my friends have patience of saints for putting up with me through years of not knowing if I'm alive and dead and relocating. Also I may be visiting Hamburg in 2018 as seems I know many people in there.

For now I guess this is all I did catch a travel bug while being out in Berlin so honestly gonna be excited about being out on travels abroad,but will have to wait for them to happen and do a lot of pre-planning too.


So yeah.... wishing you all a lovely 2017 tho don't work too hard through it!!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When a "victim" becomes an abuser

Burlesk corsets NOT TRUST!!!

Chinchilla Leg Amputation