End of Summer post

heroooo everyone!

so the summer is finally over *WINTER IS COMING!* YAAAY!!!!

Honestly I'm not big fan of the summer due to the heat that we are having here... It wasn't as bad as usually but still the heat is horrible!

So some latest updates!

*The blog has being tweaked around so the *about page* and *portfolio page* are finally fully functional. I know I barely ever get time to do all this shiny stuff these days so it ends up being quiet a while before any updates get done or I feel bored and sick enough to just die in bed messing around with html and updating everything,but yay tis finally done!

*As some of you know I'm off facebook because someone who I actually have a very high suspicions of who exactly it is "reported me for not using my real name on fb" and I suspect over a personal hissy fit oh well.... facebook be facebook the way I see it is as MR. Robot says:

"Is any of it real? I mean, look at this. Look at it! A world built on fantasy! Synthetic emotions in the form of pills, psychological warfare in the form of advertising, mind-altering chemicals in the form of food, brainwashing seminars in the form of media, controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks. Real? You want to talk about reality? We haven’t lived in anything remotely close to it since the turn of the century. We turned it off, took out the batteries, snacked on a bag of GMOs while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster of the human condition."

So I'm officially a ghost in a way so honestly I've high hopes that if people stand up to big corporations for a right to privacy and safety online eventually they'll buckle over and be more user friendly and theres hope in the future

*Germany I wish you all the best with your court case with facebook Ireland's laws are soo flawed and abused by big corporations so I'm honored to see one country standing up to big corporation to protect its people hopefully if all goes well rest of EU will get on this bandwagon of people before profit rather than let multinationals come in and paint a big online target on you.

ARTSY UPDATES!

* EIRTAKON ONLY FEW MONTHS AWAY!!! Means Cosplaying and I'm still going to be helping out with some of the Cosplay events this year honestly as always the closer the day comes the more I freak out! But fingers crossed for all to go well and smoothly.

* From May 21st to 24th there was a DIT 2nd Year Photography Exhibition in the Chocolate Factory Dublin Creative Community where Damien James O'Farrell exhibited his awesome photography with his other colleagues so me and Lucy were few of the models show casted in Damien's project.

*Currently waiting on some images for photo shoots I've done a while back so there will be more photos coming soon to my dA page with more costume work behind them with some pieces I've created for the shoots and there are few more being "in the making" at the moment so hopefully if weather be nice and I get stuff done eventually few more shoots are on a "to do" list

*There may or may not be few collaborations happening in the future that I got contacted about. So "fingers crossed" for some pretty quirky projects going on

*Personal craft and artwork wyze I'm posting more stuff on tumblr than my dA page for artwork so am currently in debate should I keep that page around or emigrate fully to tumblr as I have tumblr for general randmoness now and connected to my phone so its easy to just pop new work in progres and what not onto it.
STILL UNDECIDED

I guess that's all the updates for now and there will be more updates on tumblr anyways regarding some artwork projects here and there and more being posted on my dA modeling page in the future :)

So hope you all enjoy the Autumn awesomeness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When a "victim" becomes an abuser

Burlesk corsets NOT TRUST!!!

Chinchilla Leg Amputation