My graduation(Friday November 25th 2011)

On Friday the 25th of November I graduated from LUDO(Video Games and Interactive entertainment) 1 year course and here are the crazy piccys from the grad :D

Can you spot me in the sea of black?hahaha im sure it wont be that hard :D

Also I was really delighted my daddy and Will could make it there on the day and they were a wonderfull support :D also that weekend was the most amazing weekend in the world I get to visit Ani Borg,Freya,Eeriu and David in the mad house they made it soo wonderfull and homely they even got me a cake saying *congratulations geisha* Im really delighted to have all the wonderfull people in my life thank you soo much for being there for me in the worst and the best of times.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinchilla Leg Amputation

Burlesk corsets NOT TRUST!!!

2017 Year of a giant cock!