Last Saturday Shenanigans


Last Saturday me and Will went to Dominion to our local goth club to wish safe journey and say goodbye to a wonderfull Sabine I havent known her for a long time,but she showed the wonderfullest of first impression on me when I first met her and we did have a chit chat every once in a while.Was really sad to see her go as we dont have as many awesome people like her left in Ireland,but we all had a bit of fun that night.
Also to my surprise a really old friend of mine James (as we call him BOB) was passing by in dublin today and came over to Dominion to meet up with old friend and have a bit of a laugh.I was very happy to see him and he still keeps his hair blue in color ^^ which is awesome.Other than that all seems to be very quiet at the moment in all ways which might be either good or bad who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burlesk corsets NOT TRUST!!!

Chinchilla Leg Amputation

2017 Year of a giant cock!